[Debconf-announce] First Cheese and Wine preparation meeting TODAY 16h Aula Magna

Quoting Christian PERRIER (bubulle@debian.org):
> I'm trying to gather volunteers to help for the Cheese and Wine Party.
>
> We'll have a first "Cheese Team" meeting tomorrow (Friday 6th) at
> 15h....in the wild (probably need to find a better place but we'll see
> when it's time to do the meeting).

For various reasons, I'd rather move that meeting at 16h, in Aula
Magna.

So, for all people who would like to help setting up the C&W, please
be there at 16h, aka "quatro de la tarde" in my broken Spenglish