[Debconf-announce] Scheduling ad-hoc sessions

The official DebConf schedule has been published [1], as you probably
know. However, DebConf is universally known for its ever-expanding
list of sessions - This year we have decided to name all the sessions
that are added to the schedule "ad-hoc sessions".

In order to schedule an ad-hoc session, you should first of all
register it in Pentabarf [2], and once you have an event ID, fill up
its title, event ID and the submitter's name in:

    http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/AdHocSessions

Please note the following policies: (copied over from the Wiki page)

 - Talks scheduling will happen around 20:00 every day - If you want
   your talk to be scheduled, be sure to submit it before said time.

 - Submit your talk only on the timeslots we have provided (that is,
   the timeslots that are actually free) We cannot schedule the event
   rooms outside of the times indicated

 - Video team coverage will only be provided to sessions scheduled two
   days in advance, and only for sessions scheduled in the Davis
   Auditorium or the Interschool Lab

 - The schedulers (dkg and gwolf) will try to schedule your talk as
   requested, but please check at the end of the day you submitted it,
   in order to ensure no last minute surprises happen.

[1] http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule//index.en.html

[2] https://penta.debconf.org/penta/submission/dc10/event/new