[Debconf-announce] No food, no non-water drinks in the hacklab (or else we will be charged exorbitant fees)

Hi folks,

We can't eat any food in the hack lab. It is ok to have a bottle of
water but you should not drink any non-water drink that can cause a
sticky mess if spilled. We have already arranged for cleaning services
but if the Columbia folks determines there is any mess, they will
double the service and hence double the fees. We do not have money
left in the budge to pay an additional $4000 for cleaning so please
please keep food and drink out of the labs.

The good news is that the hack lab is right around the corner from an
outside area where you can eat and rink to your heart's content.
Please spread the word to others and signs are soon coming!

Thanks,
Biella