[Debconf-announce] CAcert assurance on Saturday

Hello crowd,

Micah Anderson and I are again organising a CAcert assurance
party/BoF/gettogether/extravaganza/whatever, this time *not*
immediately following the keysigning marathon.

Instead, we invite those interested to join us on Saturday, at 18:00
in the hacklab BoF room.

If you wish to participate, you need to sign up at http://cacert.org
*before* the event. You have to bring at least one piece of official
identification to the event, two is better. You also need to fill
out a bunch of the WoT forms (https://www.cacert.org/cap.php) --
three will do for a start. While we will provide a limited amount of
forms, you may want to prepare them in advance (you can get them
prefilled while logged in from the "Web of Trust" menu).

See you there.

`. `'`

die wahrheit ist selten
auf seiten der wahrscheinlichkeit.