[Debconf-announce] Group photo - Friday, 18:00, pool diving tower

Hello All,

I was asked to organise the traditional Debconf group photo. It has
been observed in the past that if you do not appear in the group photo
nobody remembers that you were at the Debconf at all, so presence of
all of you in the photo is VERY, very preferable. We also need to
totally outclass all other and all previous group photos, so there
will be two group photos:

1. The *main* group photo will be taken at around 18:00 on Friday, May
19th just before the keysigning. The photo will be taken in the grass
behind the diving tower of the main pool. The photographer (me) will
be up on the tower and all the Debconf participants will be standing
in the grass below in a tight pack. Group hugging during the
photoshoot is suggested.

Note: the keysigning will also take place at that location.

2. The _fun_ group photo will be taken at around 12.40 on Saturday,
May 20th right after the lightning talk session. The photo will be
taken in the shallow end of the main pool. The photographer (me) will
take two positions: just by the side of the pool and on top of the 10m
diving tower and take several pictures of happy Debconf participants
standing in a tight pack *in* the pool. After the main photo
additional photos of splashing and swimming around can also be taken
for PR purposes. (OPTIONAL)

I hope that we will get all Debconf participants in the first photo
and most in the second photo. Let us all work towards making this
event even more memorable by a wonderful and complete group photo!

--
Best regards,
   Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org