ShoreTel client records

Hi,

I know we haven't been in contact before, but I'm writing to you in order to determine your interest in obtaining a contact list of
ShoreTel users list.

The information fields we offer include: First/Last Name, Job Title, Company, Location, Primary Industry, SIC Code, Number of Employees, Email Address, Income, and Web Address.

Please let me know whether you'd like to acquire this information, or contact info for any other developments customer databases or IT leaders (C-, V-, D-, and M-level).

Warm regards,
Monique

Demand Generation

             To stop, please respond with "Remove."