www.other.debian.org

Hi, my name is Pippa and I am a content-manager. If you are interested I would love to write a post for your website that I think your audience would really love.

I have a list of content titles I can send you and if you like any of them I will write a blog-post of about 500-1000 words including images and video.

The more high quality and relevant links we get the more Google loves us right?

Please let me know if you like this post idea or if you would like me to write about something else and I can get started right away.

Best Regards

Pippa | Content Manager

SMM Pty Ltd

Headquarters: 36 Surry Hills Sydney NSW 2010 Australia

Other Offices: Hong Kong & China | USA | New Zealand | UAE | Singapore