Boxing Enthusiasts List

Hi,

I'am going to let know the if you'd be interested in checking out an Email list of "Boxing Enthusiasts" from USA?

We also have data for Health and Fitness Enthusiasts, Cycling Enthusiasts, Sports Enthusiasts, Entertainment Enthusiasts, Hiking Enthusiasts, Running Enthusiasts and many more.

Information Fields:– Contact Name(First & Last Name), Mailing Address, IP Address, List type, Source and E-mail Address.

Let me know if might be intrested in having me put something like this together and I’d be more than happy to send a sample your way as well

Appreciate your time and I definitely look forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Jack Bellevue
Research Analyst

---