Re: cdrecord command question

I may be using incorrect email address; therefore, I am resending my email. Here is the clarification to my question, it is my understanding cdrecord command can also be used to burn(record) iso file, clone CD. I wanted to know if the cdrecord command can also be used to burn or  record the actual CD TOC (ex 150 0001 0002 0003 0004 0005 0006) to a blank CD?