FW: You won't find this stuff at Starbucks--yet!

Check out what I'm talking about here: http://bit.ly/XRMMmU

What's up? I thought you'd like to know so I'm gonna spill the beans (lol "beans" more like green coffee beans! Click the link and you'll see why it's funny haha! I got a boyfriend AND lost all that extra flab without running or going to the gym and still dropped 105 pounds!!! It was so easy and I feel GREAT! I know you hate going to the gym, too so I think you would really like this! Take a peek, give it a whirl, and send me pics when you're back to your goal weight! Say hey to your mother for me!