FW: You won't find this stuff at Starbucks--yet!

Check out what I'm talking about here: http://wwww.bitly.com/R7htRo

I feel like a terrible friend! Sorry I've not been in touch lately! Everything's going well over here. I don't have much big news other than letting you know I took your advice and finally got into shape without ever hitting the gym! I couldn't believe it myself, but the research is solid. I saw it on Dr. Oz, so you know it's pretty good. I was skeptical, too, but check it out for yourself. Okay, gotta run! See you soon!