are there CD-RWs that not suitable for burning music?

Hi. Today I purchased CD-RW in order to try before burn audio CD.

It is "TDK Life on Record" "High Speed" 700MB CD-RW and have a bold line on the back:

"This CD-RW disc cannot be recorded using CD-RW recorder units for music recording."

Despite the unusual verbose ("Not suitable for recording music" would do), this is also very confusing to me. I never heard there are CD-RW that cannot be used for music, is there a technical reason why not? If it's just trying to upsell me to buy their 2 times more expensive "Audio CD-RW", then I would simply ignore it.