all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: Rev.21:8. WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

*You better get saved before the time comes when you CAN'T!*

Joh 3:3,5&6 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto
thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of
water (your PHYSICAL birth) and of the Spirit (by receiving Jesus Christ as
YOUR personal SAVIOR), he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the
Spirit is spirit.
Rev 21:8 *But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and
murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall
have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is
the second death.*
If You Do Not Know Jesus Christ As Your Personal SAVIOUR You WILL End Up In
The Lake of Fire! YOU CANNOT ENTER GOD’S KINGDOM OF HEAVEN!
Rev 20:11-15 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from
whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place
for them.
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were
opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead
were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according
to their works.
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered
up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to
their works.
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second
death.
*And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the
lake of fire*.
Rev 21:8 But the fearful and unbelieving and the abominable and murderers
and whoremongers and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars shall have their
part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second
death.
You get your name written in the Book of Life BY RECEIVING JESUS CHRIST AS
YOUR SAVIOR, by being BORN AGAIN!
Don’t believe in JESUS CHRIST? That is why you are going there. Not by
anything that anyone has ever done to you or that you THINK someone has done
to you or because you think someone is condemning you to damnation, but
because you refuse to believe in Jesus Christ. No one has condemned you, but
YOU by your unbelief. You do not want to heed this warning that is up to
you. But should you die without Jesus Christ there will be NO TURNING BACK!
You will burn in everlasting torment FOREVER! And you will have no one to
blame, but YOURSELF! As you are RIGHT NOW you are condemned already. BUT:
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness;
but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but
that all should come to repentance. (2Pe 3:9 )
Your ONLY hope:
READ ON:
READ ALL:
Rom 3:23 For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life
through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that
whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
1Co 15:3 For I deliver(ed) unto you first of all that which I also received
how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures.
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried and that he rose again the third day
according to the scriptures:
Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth
not is condemned already because he hath not believed in the name of the
only begotten Son of God.
Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted
out.
Joh 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that
believeth not the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abideth on
him.
Act 16:31 And they said Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be
saved.
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and shalt
believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead thou shalt be
saved.
The ONLY way is to ask Jesus to forgive your sins and save you!
If you do not know Jesus Christ as YOUR personal Saviour THE LAKE OF FIRE IS
YOUR END! FOREVER! There will be no reprieve, no break, no pardon, no way
out forever and ever. You need to receive Jesus Christ as your personal
Saviour. GOD said it whether you refuse to believe is your choice. If you
have read this you will never be able to stand before Him and say, “I didn’t
know”.