FINAL WARNING

Dear Westnet.com.au User

Due to database maintenance equipment that is happening in our Center web mail messages. Our message center must be reset due to the large number of spam messages we receive daily. The maintenance of quarantine will help us avoid this dilemma every day and the new software provides a web mail system new security from hackers to protect our users from getting their accounts accounts.

To validate your mailbox CLICK HERE:-  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFBXQWVDTkZCM2JXWVB4SVVGdnBpTVE6MQ

WARNING! Account owner that refuses to update his/her Account after five (5) days of receipt of the notification of this update, your account will be excluded permanently from our Account .

Mail Web-master,
Engr. Johanson Simpson
Upgrade Team Controller.