Re: growisofs fail to burn second session: why and how to solve?

 On 10/30/2010 02:09 PM, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
> Well, i am curious whether wodim -multi reliably spoils DVD+R DL.
> (If so: Is -multi the trigger ? Does it work without that option ?)
Just to let you know, I lost my 4-6 firewire cable somewhere in my home
office, that's why I cannot follow up the case for so long time. I'll
for sure re-test this when I found the cable. You know I would: Last
time you suggested me to try xorriso and, I had said I would, 2 years
before I actually tried it.