Re: Pls Respond Urgently Today!!!!

Compliment

I know this letter would come to you as a surprise, am sorry for my medium of contacting you but this was the only way I could reach you at this particular time. I am contacting you in a business relationship which would be of grate benefit and profitable for the both of us. Once you have indicated your interest in working with me I shall forward details,
I hope to hear from you urgently so we can start the necessary step to achieving our goal.

Yours truly,
Mr. A. A. Ampong
click for exclusive coverage on the New Bajaj Pulsar 220 the fastest Indian bike
http://www.zigwheels.com/Features/Bajaj-Pulsar-220-DTSi-Special-Coverage/Pulsar_20090623-1-1