Re:Please Indicate interest

Hi,

I work in an infrastructural development agency and if you don’t mind there is an important issue regarding a contract fund I would like to discuss with you.I wish to invest this fund in your country with your help.

Forgive me for we never met before.I am stranded and needed urgent collaboration in this matter.I give you my words that both of us will benefit from it financially.

Please Indicate interest if you wish to be re-contacted for more detailed clarification on this matter by sending:

1.Your Full Name
2.Your Contact Phone Number

Best Regards,

Mr.J.Madi.