FUNDS TRANSFER....

Hi,

I am introducing to you a great business opportunity that will change our
financial status. it is about a business proposal and an inheritance i am
willing to share with you if you are interested to be my partner. This
inheritance is worth a huge amount and i will need your help in getting this
funds out from my country. I work at the Barclays Bank as a private
consultant
which is how i got to know about this account.

Please contact me immediately so that i can furnish you with more details.
Email:Klaus.Meyer60@iwish.vn.

Thank you.
Klaus Meyer