Re: Announcing mkisofs 1.13

[Robert Millan]
>   In 2006, the cdrtools version of mkisofs spawned another fork:
>   genisoimage, which was included as part of cdrkit package in the
>   Debian GNU/Linux distribution.

I don't know if this is any use, but: my humble contributions to the
cdrkit project, past and future, may be distributed under the terms of
the GNU General Public License, version 2 or (at your option) any later
version.  The same for any non-humble contributions in the future.

I note that I do not have copyright assignment paperwork on file with
the FSF.  (Did Eric Youngdale or Yggdrasil Computing?)

In the cdrkit/debburn Subversion repository, my contributions are under
the usernames 'peters-guest' and 'peters'.

Peter Samuelson