Re: growisofs fail to burn second session: why and how to solve?

Hi,

> yuliansu@Andalusia:/tmp$ growisofs -v -Z
> /dev/sr2=/var/tmp/DVD+R/1st_session.iso -speed 1
> growisofs: no genisoimage options are permitted with =, aborting...

Looks like growisofs believes it shall start genisoimage against
your intention. The '=' in the argument of the -Z option would make
no sense with a genisoimage run.

The program issues this message if in growisofs.c
  (mkisofs_argc-growisofs_argc)>1

The counting of mkisofs_argc starts with 1, growisofs_argc starts with 0.
I can spot one non-growisofs option in your command: -v .

In the successful run you did not use it:

> yuliansu@Andalusia:/tmp$ growisofs -Z
> /dev/sr2=/var/tmp/DVD+R/1st_session.iso
> Executing 'builtin_dd if=/var/tmp/DVD+R/1st_session.iso of=/dev/sr2 obs=32k
> seek=0'

So that would be a plausible explanation for _this_ failure.
It does not match the other problems which you reported so far.