Re: Announcing xorriso-0.4.0

Hi,

I had my first contact with xorriso. My aim was to restore hard links
from ISOs. But no matter how hard I try, I cannot make it work.

I'm running on Debian Lenny, kernel 2.6.26. I compiled the full
package, and of the optional libraries, only zlib was present.

My testing has been restricted to ISO images. I used -add and -map to
copy the files in.

Whether I specify '-hardlinks on' or not, the result is the same:

Ordinary mounting sees the hard links counts, but 'ls -i' shows
different inodes, and thus they cannot be copied out.

'osirrox -lsl' does not even see the counts. -extract and -cpx cannot
copy them out. btw, what is the difference, why two copy commands?

Have I misunderstood something?

Risto