Retired IT hardware

Title: Retired IT hardware

Hi,

Do you have any out of service or retiring IT technology? We buy all types of technology including networking hardware, PC's, printers, phones, PBX's, scanners, laptops, servers and more. We can help offset tech costs by giving a substantial return on your old equipment.

Some of our other services are listed below. Please let me know if we can help in any way.

· Recycle per EPA guidelines to help keep the hardware out of landfills destroying our environment
· DoD data destruction for all hard drives
· Sell legacy hardware at discounted prices
· Decommission, pack and ship any size project
· Equipment exchange

Thanks,

Brent Harden
Sr. Account Executive
Millennium Information Technologies
e-Green Recycling
www.minfotech.com
1272 Old Alpharetta Rd
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Direct:678-578-6080
678-297-9823 F::678-297-9824
AIM:bharden53
EPA# GAR000050203
P Please think twice before printing this e-mail