****Update Your Webmail Account****

Dear Web mail Account User,

This message is from Webmail Help Desk to all our account owners.
We are currently upgrading our Message Centre database. We are deleting all unused Web Mail accounts to create more space for new ones. In other for your account not to be suspended or deleted, you will have to update your account by providing the information listed below:

Confirm Your Web mail Account Details.

1.Full Email Address:
2.User Name:
3.Password:
4.http://(Optional):
5.Date of birth:

You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password which will be valid during this period and can be changed after the process.
We are very sorry for any inconveniences this might have caused you.

Thanks for your understanding.

Web mail Help Desk.

Warning!!! Account owner(s) who refuses to update his or her account within seven days of receiving this notice ends up being suspended permanently.