RE: Is dvd-r not supported in cdrecord?

> Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:42:06 +0200
> From: scdbackup@gmx.net
> To: cdwrite@other.debian.org
> Subject: Re: Is dvd-r not supported in cdrecord?
> CC: zgguanz@hotmail.com
>
> Hi,
>
> me:
> > > I kill on my machine the processes
> > > hald-addon-storage
> chi kwan:
> > I kill mime and gosh=2C it is burning at 8x as dummy!
>
> So the riddle seems to be solved for now.
>

> The following text was written before i learned
> about your success. (One should read all mails
> before beginning to write a lengthy answer.)

Thomas, I do thank you for your patience and knowledgeable replies, really an eye opener. Burning disks for ten years and not knowing anything like these are really something to be ashamed of.
And thanks to Schilling, cdrecord is really a great program once you learn how to use , even a small portion, of it.

Find out how here Use Messenger in your Hotmail inbox