Re: growisofs burns dvd successfully, but

> Update: No, it still has the same problems.  When I eject the DVD and reinsert
> it into the drive the damaged flag is turned on and the DVD cannot mount
> anymore.  My Yamaha DVD Player connected to my TV cannot read the DVD too,
> another DVD drive cannot read the DVD.
>
> As long as I don't eject the drive, the DVD can be mounted and dvd+rw-mediainfo
> reports a good track state.
>
> There was actually no change to when I used genisoimage/growisofs builtin dd or
> mkisofs/cdrecord.  Both produce the same problems.  Is there a flag for cdrecord
> that handles the dvd in a different way, that I may write the fixation/index
> entry later in another way?

And another small update: Somehow it seems that the cdrecord process crashes,
but doesn't emerge any messages.  I see a cdrecord[defunct] process (as the
child of the main), while the DVD writing session closes (I assume this is
during the fix run).  What debug level would be best to see the problem?