Re: Announcing xorriso-0.4.2

What we see again is that there is no OSS CD writing tool that is not based on
code from cdrtools.

Dude, aren't you getting tired of this? You're annoying, seriously. We can remove that part of code now, and no functionality would be lost. This is politics. I hate politics. Libburnia did something you failed to do - without politics. You helped us a lot in that with your attitude, and I thank you for that.

And we only plan to get better. Better then your tools. Oh wait, we are already better in a lot of areas. Better then proprietary tools. One day we might get there...or not. But this is what we will try to do. I have learned a lot in this adventure with libburnia project, and I don't intend to stop learning.

Cheers,
Mario

      js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)