NEW features of cdrtools-2.01.01a60:
NOTE: cdrtools is currently in a state just before a new major release.
- Trying to work around nasty Linux distributions that try to fool autoconf
function tests and thus may result in incorrect results for the functions
fexecl fexecle fexecv fexecve fspawnv fspawnl fspawnv_nowait getline fgetline
- New include files include/schily/dlfcn.h and include/schily/shcall.h
- New autoconf tests for dlopen() and similar functions
- Fixed a typo in include/schily/fnmatch.h that prevented compilation on BeOS
- Fixed a typo in include/schily/libport.h that prevented compilation on BeOS
- New makefile "Mocsw" allows to create packages for "opencsw"
- RULES/rules.csw enhanced to allow to overwrite EMAIL= and HOTLINE= from
the make command line.
- New autoconf test for getprogname()/setprogname()
- Support for using Microsoft "cl" to compile 64 bit binaries from Cygwin now
has been finished
- Code in libschily/fexec.c cleaned up for better readability
- libschily/checkerr.c now correctly handles the "WARN" directive.
Libparanoia (Ported/enhanced by Jörg Schilling, originated by Monty email@example.com):
Libedc (Optimized by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Cdrecord now calls read_format_capacities() in silent mode in order to
check whether the current drive supports this SCSI command.
Cdda2wav (Maintained/enhanced by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt email@example.com):
- cdda2wav now gives better readable text with cdda2wav -help
- BeOS has a /boot/develop/headers/be/support/ByteOrder.h that also defines
_BYTEORDER_H and thus interferes with our cdda2wav/byteorder.h
Mkisofs (Maintained/enhanced by Jörg Schilling since 1997, originated by Eric Youngdale):
- libschily/checkerr.c (used by mkisofs) now correctly handles the "WARN" directive.
EMail:firstname.lastname@example.org (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
email@example.com (work) Blog: http://schily.blogspot.com/
URL: http://cdrecord.berlios.de/private/ ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/schily