Re: Weird problem with RHEL5 isofs driver when using mkisofs -x --exclude options

Joerg Schilling wrote:
Giulio Orsero <giulioo@gmail.com> wrote:

The incorrect perms are a result of the bugs in the mkisofs version that comes with Redhat.
Actually I was always talking about the permissions/timestamp on the test
directory "dir1", these were incorrect even when the iso was created with
mkisofs a42.

The timestamp for dir1 was OK in all cases. The timestamp and/or permissons
for "." and/or ".." have been wrong.

Please check again with the following patch, it should then work even without -find:
I can confirm that with the patch the permissions of "dir1" are ok even
without "-find".

Do you still see the message
Unknown file type (unallocated) isotest/.. - ignoring and continuing.

No

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
 "Woe unto the statesman who makes war without a reason that will still