Re: cdrecord -scanbus problem

Hallo Greg,

Op maandag 23 juni 2008 schreef Greg Wooledge aan lists.cdwrite@duinheks.nl:

 >> I'm confused now!
 GW> It probably lost its setuid bit during the chowns, which fixed
 GW> the issue. Since having it installed setuid bin is clearly not
 GW> useful, I'm rather confused why it was done that way in the
 GW> first place.

I believe everything about this at the moment :) As long as
it's working I'm happy... But I'll try to find out what
happened exactly when I have a little more time.

Groeten,

           Hans.

jdh punt beekhuizen bij duinheks punt nl

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5/080603
 * Origin: The Wizard is using MBSE/Linux (2:280/1018)