Re: cdrecord -scanbus problem

Hallo Joerg,

Op maandag 23 juni 2008 schreef Joerg Schilling aan lists.cdwrite@duinheks.nl,
cdwrite:

 >> This is strange. I certainly ran it as root, like I always do.

 JS> There is no confusion. The way it is installed, it always runs
 JS> as "bin" and "bin" does not have sufficient privileges.

Well, maybe you understand how it works. I must admit that to
me it's a bit vague :) But at least it's working now. I don't
use it very often, and maybe I understand what's happenig if
it happens again after I install a new release.

Groeten,

           Hans.

jdh punt beekhuizen bij duinheks punt nl

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5/080603
 * Origin: The Wizard is using MBSE/Linux (2:280/1018)