Re: Why are my DVD+R DL only readable by root ?

Hello,

I don't really like to say this... but I have to : I don't like the way
linux takes with hal/dbus...

They are certainly really great when right configured, but for some
unknown reason, with both of them, my iso level 3 DVD appeared empty for
non root users...

I am quiete certain it's my fault, but as I don't need hal and dbus, I
have just removed them and all works perfectly now !!!

Sorry for the terribly wrong "bug" repport and have a great week :-)
--
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org
               http://picasaweb.google.com/Gregoire.Favre