Contact Review Payment Commission (CRPC),

I am Mr .Divine Dkhasa Project manager of Contact Review Payment Commission (CRPC),south Africa.We have An overdue Sum of Twenty Million Five Hundred Thousand  United Dallors, in search of an agent to assist us in
 the transfer of said funds.to discuss about a certain Line of Investment in Your Country, Though the actual contract cost has been paid to the original contractor,leaving the excess balance unclaimed.

Since the present elected Government is determined to pay foreign contractors all debts owed, so as to maintain good relations with foreign governments and non governmental financial agencies, Please contact me
 through email BY CLICK CRPC1@mighty.co.za, if you are interested to know.Please Include the your Phone/Fax Numbers. It will be beneficial to all parties concerned.
Regards,
Mr .Divine.Dkhasa