Re: mkisofs "-graft-points" not working?

Joerg Schilling wrote:
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com> wrote:

What you do here did never work as you believe...... You are using incorrect
syntax.
What I have been doing has been working for years, and worked with the mkisofs from wodim, and with "mkisofs 2.01a12 (i686-pc-linux-gnu)" which I had lying around.

It may be that it worked in your specific case. Before it has been fixed, it
was non-deterministic and it did not work as documented in the man page.

As I had to deal with a broken implementation and a documentation with no
self-contradictions, I decided to implement what's documented in the man page....
....Hoewver, looking at the code. it seems that you found a bug introduced
with a code cleanup. The code to auto-append a '/' in case the target is a dir
was disabled.

The next release will be fixed.

Thank you.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
 "Woe unto the statesman who makes war without a reason that will still