Re: Announcing xorriso-0.1.0, an integrated CD/DVD ISO 9660 multi-session tool

Hi,

Joerg Schilling:
> Why do you use autoconf if you write software that runs on Linux only?

They produce the wellknown interface of
  ./configure ; make ; make install

configure.ac is understandable for package maintainers,
if not for me. So they can tell me what i need to do there.

For a similar reason i provide infrastructure for .so libraries
although i personally avoid this architecture as good as i can.

By principle, libburnia adapts to Linux, not vice versa.