Re: Help: Burning multisession DVD+R with cdrecord 2.01.01a37

Hi,

Greg Wooledge:
> that file, run ldconfig.  (See "man ld.so" and "man ldconfig".)
Eric Wanchic:
> There nothing wrong with your auto-install,
> [...] after all is done run the "ldconfig" command,

Hrmpf. I would have expected ./configure to
have recognized what is needed on the system.
It is a 750 kB shell script. All brains.

I have to thank Greg Wooledge for the hint
which will need to be written into cdrskin's
README.

> among respected teachers.

Hahaha ! Have a look into our archive and see
how much soap would be needed for washing our
mouths.
Teachers. That's a good one. Whew.