Re: Dual-Layer DVD Burn Failure

Joerg Schilling wrote:
Rob Bogus <rob23@tmr.com> wrote:

In my reality running multiple commands and copying the cryptic numbers
output by one into the command string of another and then creating an
iso to be used by a third is a lot harder than one simple giving the
device name of a partially written DVD and a list of stuff to add.

I'm virtually certain that your reality differs. :-(

In my reality, there is no need to frequently use strange options like "use the
force luke"....

Absolutely agree, that stopped being funny about the 2nd time I used it. However, I haven't used it in several years, no force needed to add sessions:
    growisofs -M /dev/dvd -RU -graft-points LOCAL=/usr/local
as an instance.

--
E. Robert Bogusta
  It seemed like a good idea at the time