Re: cdrecord problems

Joerg Schilling wrote:
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com> wrote:

   http://www.arklinux.org/projects/dvdrtools/

   This page is temporarily down because of spammer attacks; until it
   comes back, you can download dvdrtools from svn ...

Now who would do a thing like that?
Who can understand the anti-social mind anyway?

It looks a bit strange that the first person who did abuse the cdrtools
code for his anti-social games, tries to hide behind alleged net
attacks. In special as it is obvious that he himself did only remove _all_
dvdrtools related pages from his webserver while other pages remained accessible. I would be interested to know why he did this surprisingly at the same time when other people started another speudo-fork on cdrtools.
These other people did start another anti-social game against OSS users.

Why are you making this vague claim of wrong doing with my name on it? If you are accusing me of something, have the balls to come out and say it! And if you're talking about someone else, why did you leave my name on on this swill, instead of naming the person accused? You certainly deleted the names of all the other involved posters, and some of their email addresses from the post as well!

Or are you afraid that if you actually say something instead of mumbling vague innuendo people will tell you you're full of crap? Petty backbiting whining, like a sniveling 13 year-old.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>