Re: cdrecord problems

Vladimir Nadvornik <nadvornik@suse.cz> wrote:

> On Friday 27 July 2007 12:00, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> > Vladimir Nadvornik <nadvornik@suse.cz> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > It might be this bug:
> > > http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=413960
> > > (LG drive on /dev/sg)
> > >
> > > It is fixed in wodim 1.1.6.
> >
> > This is a bug _introduced_ by wodim!
> >
> > It never has been in the original cdrtools.....
> >
> This is not true.
>
> I just verified the bug with the original cdrtools-2.01.01a30,
> without any modification, run as root, on openSUSE 10.2 with DVDRAM GSA-4120B
> connected via external usb box.

Sorry, but this kind of communication is not helpful, you claim things that
you do not prove.

	If you have problems, make a bug report.

http://cdrecord.berlios.de/old/private/problems.html

Your claim is no bugreport, it is no more than an unproven claim.
You need to include the output of cdrecord -scanbus and the output
of the failing/working command as well as the related command line.

Are you willing to cooperate?

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)