Re: cdrecord problems

Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
* Joerg Schilling <Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de> [2007-07-27 15:23:48 +0200]:

Vladimir Nadvornik <nadvornik@suse.cz> wrote:

I just verified the bug with the original cdrtools-2.01.01a30,
Sorry, but this kind of communication is not helpful, you claim things that
you do not prove.

If you have problems, make a bug report.

Perhaps I am talking out of turn here, but isn't this mailing list
restricted to covering the Debian fork (reference
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/09/msg00002.html>)?

That is surely my primary interest, at any rate.

This mailing list is not restricted, and the original "cdwrite" program has not been mentioned in years, and AFAIK there never was a branch of it for any purpose. So any discussion of technology for writing data to optical media is on topic.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>