Re: cdrecord problems

On Fri, Jul 27, 2007 at 09:59:36AM -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> Perhaps I am talking out of turn here, but isn't this mailing list
> restricted to covering the Debian fork (reference
> <http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/09/msg00002.html>)?

No, this mailing list predates 2006 by quite some time.  It's a general
list for discussion of all CD and DVD writing software, although in
practice, it's just for Unix-type systems.

It just happens to be hosted by Debian.

Don't let the flame wars get to you... wodim is just as much on-topic
here as cdrecord is, and each one has its place.