Start the new year with a Bang

Here's a Great Idea for Valentines Day..

Stick It In A Few More Inches Next Time You Screw,

The look on her face when you Drop The Hammer is Priceless:

http://www.geocities.com/d_plwi906144

--

We had gone on  so far  in a mixture of He is very like Son said
Thats what your father and mother might both have been   had Box Seat written against the entry   of course