Re: Oddness piping mkisofs into recent cdrecord versions

Hi,

Bill Davidsen wrote:
> When I try to pipe an ISO into the cdrecord program, it complains that
> it needs tsize= option to do the burn.

Is it possible you have trouble with this change
as of version cdrtools-2.01.01a20 ?

AN-2.01.01a20:
"Cdrecod now default to the write mode "-sao" in case that no write mode
has been specified. Cdrecord -multi continues to default to -tao.
If your drive does not support -sao, or if cdrecord does not support -sao
for your drive, you should now call cdrecod -tao."