zzzz

Date : 2006, December 11
Name : Amerossi International Group
Stock : A M S N
Opening Price : $0.0006
2 weeks high : $0.006-$0.009

zzzz

: We're just going to go in there and try to lead on laps and win the
race and whatever happens with the points happens with the points.
I'd image I'll find him on top of the tower because I'm sure he jumped
that high when the win light came on. He's just a great guy, and I think
he'll be a great spokesman, and I know he is for our company. I thought
for a minute that I'd missed the signal to go in but then they finally
waved us in there. Has this week been any different personally as far as
what's on the line going in? RICK HENDRICK: Thanks.
We're saying farewell to co-crew chief Jeff Perley this winter.
This form is used only to email this story to your friend. It's been
great to be a part of. See you at the strip. You know, I've had more
people calling me that want tickets this week, and I don't have any.
We've been a lap down or something and had to battle back at the end of
the race for the last four or five weeks in a row.
He's at Pomona Valley Hospital now. I just hope that Paul Page never
ever does another NHRA event. You know, you've got so many other
situations there.
I ran an NHRA modified car for years and attend national events whenever
possible and have two comments for NHRA. So I guess it's a good sign.
"John Force, Robert Hight and Ron Capps all qualified in the top half of
the pack and are on the same side of the ladder for tomorrow's
eliminations.
Sooner or later it's going to peak a little bit. I have a lot of
confidence in the package we've been bringing to the mile and a half,
two mile tracks lately.
That's what they want to do is win.
Respect your heritage Max, it's what's brought us to where we are and
will continue to be our core support in the future. He's got to go three
more rounds than us tomorrow.
I would like to be in front of him Sunday and if we stay No.
"It's exciting because he's telling you they have a quick tune-up in
there and the conditions are conducive to a big number. So I guess it's
a good sign. I'd image I'll find him on top of the tower because I'm
sure he jumped that high when the win light came on. What I find ironic
is that the GPMA was threatening to leave the FIA run series up until
only recently. "I'm sure Greg will go back around us tomorrow because
he'll be in the good lane during the good session," Line said. You know,
he's just been such a neat guy.
He just really could handle the additional power and drive a car really
loose and under control.
You gotta be kidding.
"I'm sure Greg will go back around us tomorrow because he'll be in the
good lane during the good session," Line said. "Luckily we got the
maximum points we could and at the same time Antron faltered a little
bit so we were able to gain a round," Hines said.
BMW, Mercedes, Honda and Toyota all have a substantial part of the US
auto market. We usually come back with a lot better stuff.