Re: cdrtools cdrecord/cdrecord.c

Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com> wrote:

> >Why do you spend time on this?
> >What problem does it solve that cannot be solved by cdrecord?
> >
> I'm sorry you don't get it, DVD has passed by CD, and you have your Pro

Guess why cdrecord supports to write DVDs since 8 years...

> You have a great understanding of how burning should work and be done,
> and far less how people work. I'm really sorry to see that, your
> software is still very good, your people skills are still poor, which is
> why people don't want to work with you, accept your ideas, etc. You have
> told too many people "do it my why because I'm smarter than you are" and
> people are no longer listening.

Looks like you forgot the fact that I always explain things to unknown people.

If the people then do not do their homework, and try to learn, I cannot take
them for serious anymore. Maybe this is caused by the fact that I have better
"antennas" to identify uneducatable people. Well, of course I sometimes fail,
see e.g. Linus Torvalds

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)