I really found a little bug in mkisofs 2.01.01a13

Hi,

i think i found a newly introduced bug in mkisofs 2.01.01a13.

This command does work:

  $ mkisofs -J -R -D -graft-points /my/dir >/dev/null

But this one does not any more:

  $ mkisofs -J -joliet-long -R -D -graft-points /my/dir >/dev/null
  Bad Option '-joliet-long' (error -1 BADFLAG).
  Usage: mkisofs [options] file...

  Use mkisofs -help
  to get a list of valid options.
  $ mkisofs -help 2>&1 | grep joliet-long
    -joliet-long   Allow Joliet file names to be 103 Unicode characters

-joliet-long is still in help text and man page.
So if it is to be dismissed, the docs need to be adjusted.

I can hardly evaluate wether -joliet-long did ever bring
positive results. But mkisofs-2.01.01a09 has no problem
with that setup. (scdbackup does not use -J or -joliet-long
by default, because some older mkisofs did not do so well
on -J. Actually i use it in the hope to reproduce that
reported bug.)

I ran a backup with a13 using -J but not -joliet-long.
It turned out fine. Mountable, diffable. (Usually i verify
a stream checksum of the whole image. But to test mkisofs
one has to diff the single files.)

CD-RW tests are done, CD-R will have to wait for an opportunity.
Right now cdrecord-2.01.01a12 writes a DVD+RW.
... done ... verify ... 12 minutes later: OK

I leave out DVD-RW tests because my drive kills my few DVD-RW
media on blanking. The survivors are all in state "restricted
overwrite" for use with growisofs. As long as i leave them in
that state, they are fine. Formatting them to "sequential" mode
or use with cdrecord-ProDVD kills them quite reliably.
It's the drive, i guess. (shrug)

I'm quite done. Configuration, daily use ... all ok.
Just that exotic option. Hey. I can prove i really tested. :))