Cdrtools-2.01.01a10 ready

NEW features of cdrtools-2.01.01a10:

All:

-	The file "CONTRIBUTING" has been updated.

Libparanoia (Ported by Jörg Schilling, originated by Monty xiphmont@mit.edu):

Libedc (Optimized by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt heiko@hexco.de):

Libscg:

-	scsi-apollo.c & scsi-hpux.c indented properly to follow Cstyle

-	scsi-linux-ata.c cast added to avoid strange warning from GCC
	caused by bad coding style in the Linux kernel.

-	scsi-linux-ata.c trying again to add workarounds for new Linux
	Kernel self-incompatibilities: Adding the same uid workaround
	as for scsi-linux-sg.c. Note that I am not sure if this is the
	only incompatibility that has been added with Linux-2.6.16, it may
	be that they did also break the behavior of seteuid().
	Please help me with further testing and debugging.

	I am however short before giving up completely with Linux.

Rscsi:

Cdrecord:

-	Fixed a typo in defaults.c & scsimmc.h

-	Fixed a bug (ignoring DVD+R/DL media) that has been introduced
	with cdrecord-2.01.01a09 when trying to work around a Pioneer
	firmware problem.

-	Introduced a better DMA speed test that now hopefully notices
	all cases when the SCSI read buffer command does not work.

-	Print the physical drive buffer size in addition to the logical
	drive buffer size when both differ.

-	Added a workaround for a NEC DVD firmwarebug that caused cdrecord
	to use the CD write speed instead of the DVD write speed.

-	Added a workaround for the fact that some NEC writers return a too
	small size for half written DVD+RW (use end_lba from GET PERFORMANCE
	in this case).

-	Better error messages in case of no track options that are called
	together with file type arguments.

-	Added new Mt.Fuji6 profile texts for HD-DVD and Blu ray writers.

Cdda2wav (By Heiko Eißfeldt heiko@hexco.de):

Readcd:

-	New experimental option -edc-corr. This has already been added with
	2.01.01a09 but forgotten to list here.

Scgcheck:

Scgskeleton:

Btcflash:

Mkisofs (By Jörg Schilling and James Pearson j.pearson@ge.ucl.ac.uk):

TODO:
	-	read Joliet filenames with multi-session if no TRANS.TBL
		or RR is present. I am looking for a volouteer for this task!

		Note that this can never be 100% correct as there is no relation
		between the names on the master (UNIX) filesystem, the ISO-9660
		names and the Joliet names. Only the Rock Ridge names are
		untranslated with respect to the original files on the
		master (UNIX) filesystem.

	-	add libecc/edc for CDI and similar.

CYGWIN NT-4.0 NOTES:

To compile on Cygwin32, get Cygwin and install it.
For more information read README.win32

The files are located on:

ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/alpha ...

NOTE:	These tar archives are 100% POSIX compatible. GNU tar may get some
	minor trouble. If you like a 100% POSIX compliant tar, get star from
	ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/star/

WARNING: Do not use 'winzip' to extract the tar file!
	Winzip cannot extract symbolic links correctly.

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)