love story blister

Trading alert!
Investment Times Alert Issues: (S T R O N G  B U Y)
We focus on stocks that have great potential to move up in price!!!
A $1,000 dollar investment could yield a $5,000 dollar
profit in just ONE trade if you trade out at the top.
Put  W T A F  on your radar's now.
This stock will explode!
Talk about flying under the radar?  Isn't that what we look for?

Trade Date : 05.06.06
Company Name : WATAIRE INDUSTRIES INC
S t o c k : W T A F Yes, it looks like the momentum has started up again.
Opening Price : $0.60
SHORT TERM 1 DAY PROJECTION : $2 - $3
Market Performance : MAX

This is your chance to get in while it is still low.
Remember this is a  S T R O N G  B U Y  RECOMMENDATION...