Closing a unclosed session ?

Hi all,

I have burnt a DVD+R(only) disc and left its session open (intensionally) by using DVD burning under
Windows few month ago. I am thinking of to close the session (but not the disc), however, I dont have
any access to windows since I removed it from my computer. So here is the question:
	Is it possible to close the unclosed session in Linux just like some application under windows do ? for
instance, the NTI CD/DVD burning tool can do so.

Thanks in advanced,

Will