Bernstein's adaptation

Dear Sir,

I am working on my PhD at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem and I am very interested in movies inspired by plays written by Henry Bernstein, a French author of the first half of the 20th century. I am looking in particular for:

Samson, d'Edgar Lewis, (USA, 1915)

Sold (Le Secret), d'Edwin S. Porter et Hugh Ford, (USA, 1915)

The Thief (Le Voleur) de Charles Giblyn (USA, 1920)

Shackles of God (Samson), de Herbert Brenon (USA, 1922)

The Wolf of Wall Street (Samson), de Rowland Lee, (USA, 1922)

The Washington Masquarade (La Griffe) de Charles Brabin, avec Lionel Barrymore (USA, 1932)

The Thief, Edgard Lewis (USA, 1934)

Are any of the previous titles available for sale?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Michele