howz going

Hello cdwrite@other.debian.org,

Best stuff on Tigera only at $ 1.56/ paill, and all others too in same bra=

These are Safe, effectiveand best of all

copy the address below and paste in i your web browser:

vali d  for 24 hirs.

In order that the race might live and grow.=20.
I give thee the first suggestion, the problem and indirection,)=20.
Certainly they were the only ones he ever came across..
Oh, my dark children, may my dreams and my prayers=20.
And make of those years a torch for tomorrow.=20.

Neal Jefferson